Thanks to Mark Hydeman for forwarding this. I think we can use it for an new employee test question: “Please express the following graph in an equation…”
Why would I want to be anywhere but Chicago in January? Not if I had to miss ASHRAE…
See the Meeting Info page for updated meeting times and agendas for TC 7.6 meetings and sponsored standards and guideline committees.
I’m happy to say that the Second Edition of Procedures for Commercial Building Energy Audits (the “Green Book”) is finally out in print. You can get yours now from the ASHRAE bookstore. A news release from ASHRAE publications is forthcoming soon.
Many thanks to all of you who contributed your time in putting this together. We had a tremendous amount of help from TC 7.6 and beyond writing, reviewing and drafting spreadsheet templates for the publication. I think it will be a valuable resource for our community.
See the Meeting Info page for upcoming ASHRAE conferences.
Other upcoming conferences of note including the HPB conference (see call for papers)
- 10th IEA Heat Pump Conference 2011(Heat Pumps – The Solution for a Low Carbon World), June 27-August 31, 2011 – Web Conference Due to Earthquake. www.hpc2011.org
- ECOS 2011 (24th Intl Conference on Efficiency, Cost, Organization, Simulation & Environmental Impact of Energy Systems), July 4-7, 2011. www.ecos2011.com
- 23rd IIR International Congress of Refrigeration, August 21-26, 2011, Prague, Czech Republic. www.icr2011.org
- 48th AICARR International Conference, September 22-23, 2011, Lago Maggiore, Italy. www.aicarr.org
- ISHVAC 2011: 7th International Symposium on Heating, Ventilating and Air-Conditioning, Nov. 6-9, 2011, Shanghai, China. www.ishvac2011.org
- Building Simulation 2011: 12th International Conference of the International Building Performance Simulation Assoc (BS2011), Nov. 14, 16, 2011. www.bs2011.org